Successful implementation requires knowledge of software tools, instrument architecture and measurement techniques, and device physics.
Our structured software engineering approach plus our indepth understanding of the interaction between instruments results in high-quality, reliable software that can be leveraged to cover future requirements.
We have extensive experience with measurement software for various types of semiconductor devices: memory, embedded memory, microprocessor, mixed signal and SOC. This experience also covers specialized semiconductors: MEMs, LEDs, MMICs.
We have experience in the complete range of optical measurements for fabricating and evaluating semiconductors. Measurement instruments that we support include:
- Ocean Optics, JY Horiba, Zeiss, Thermo: spectrometers
- Perkin Elmer, Stanford Research: lock-in amplifiers
- JDS Uniphase: multiplexers, switches, meters
- Santec: tunable laser sources
- Perkin Elmer, Stanford Research lock-in amplifiers
- Agilent power meters
- Frame grabbers and image analysis software