Successful implementation requires knowledge of software tools, instrument architecture and measurement techniques, and device physics.
Our structured software engineering approach plus our in-depth understanding of the interaction between instruments results in high-quality, reliable software that can be leveraged to cover future requirements.
We have extensive experience with measurement software for various types of semiconductor devices: memory, embedded memory, microprocessor, mixed signal and SOC. This experience also covers specialized semiconductors: MEMS, LEDs, MMICs.
We have experience in the complete range of precision electrical measurements from DC to microwave frequencies. Measurement instruments that we support include:
- Keithley 2700, Keithley 2750 multimeter, data acquisition and switching systems
- Keithley 2600 sourcemeter, Keithley 2400 sourcemeter, Keithley 2000 multimeter
- Keithley 7001, Keithley 7002 switching systems
- Keithley TSP link, Keithley TSP scripts, Keithley trigger link
- National Instruments PXI, RF and data acquisitions systems
- Agilent network analyzers, Agilent spectrum analyzers
- Agilent oscilloscopes, Agilent DCA digital communication analyzers
- Tektronix oscillopes, Textronix VXI